A member asked:

What should i do if i have serious complications from the fracture in my vertebrae?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Kim Fagan answered

Specializes in Sports Medicine

If you have sustained a fractured vertebra and are concerned that you are still having problems related to the fracture seek the care of a specialist. You have one of two options: 1.) a neurosurgeon or 2.) an orthopedist who has done a spine fellowship receiving additional training in treatment of spine related issues. Either or highly skilled in conditions related to treatment of the vertebra..

Answered May 30, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor