U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
A 25-year-old male asked:

I have warts in my head and they keep spreading. i have been burning them with acid at my local doctor but they fall off and return aggressively. help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A Verified Doctoranswered
29 years experience
Deem: See dermatologist. On line we can't assess dermatological conditions, is better to see in order to have a diagnosis.

Related questions

A 36-year-old member asked:
Hello doctors, can warts on your feet grow on your face?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 24-year-old female asked:
Applyi histofreeze directly in skin for warts, is swallow and red burning, is that normal?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked about a 34-year-old male:
What happening then if i have one doctor said i have skin tag on my balls and one doctor said it is hpv warts. What can i do?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
How can a doctor exam to know if I have a mole or wart or if its skin cancer?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.