A member asked:

I am growing a tiny lump on my right hand middle finger ( closer to te right side of the finger than the middle) and one on my right hand ring finger?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Philip Chao answered

Specializes in Radiology

So two lumps: Could be related or unrelated. You need to see a specialist hand surgeon but your family doc can check this first.

Answered 9/22/2013



Related Questions