Phoenix, AZ

Do i have skin cancer? well i had this strange patch skin on my arm and one on the back of my neck i had it for i while

Pathology 49 years experience
Need for examination: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining the skin patches, however, what you described is not compatible with skin cancer. See this site for information on this topic and consult your doctor. http://www.webmd.com/melanoma-skin-cancer/ss/slideshow-skin-lesions-and-cancer.
Dr. Richard Orr
Surgical Oncology 44 years experience
Maybe: Can't make a conclusion without seeing the lesion. If it has been there for awhile get it checked out. Even if it is not skin cancer, you may have a treatable rash.

Last updated Feb 18, 2013