Maldives

I am having this pain in my fingers of left hand and it feels like the pain is running through the nerves.whats the cause if this?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
34 years experience
Severalpossibilities: This can be a symptom of a pinched nerve in the wrist, elbow or even in the neck. You should see your doctor if you have one and get checked out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
Many Possibilities: There may be pressure on a main nerve in your wrist, and this could be carpal tunnel syndrome or ulnar tunnel syndrome. You may have what's called chronic regional pain syndrome or reflex sympathetic dystrophy. Without an in-person thorough history of your symptoms and a hand exam, it is very difficult to determine the cause of your pain. I'd recommend you see a hand surgeon.
Dr. Idan Sharon
Neurology 30 years experience
Pain in fingers: May be carpal tunnel syndrome or extension (radiation) of pain from cervical disc.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016