my boyfriend has a big bump on his balls and its a little one growing beside it i think its warts but could b wrong can u tell me what it is?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.
Answered on Apr 26, 2015
2
Dr. Bryan Levey
26 years experience Pediatrics
See your doctor: If the bump is on his testicle and not on his scrotum, he needs to see a doctor asap to make sure it's not something very serious. If, however, it's on the skin of his scrotum and not on his testicle, it's less urgent but should still be checked by a doctor.
Answered on Nov 15, 2012
Dr. Ben Treen
Dr. Ben Treen answered
38 years experience Dermatology
Send him in: I'm in dothan with gulf coast dermatology, and i can see him next week.
Answered on Sep 29, 2016