A member asked:

I have tried just about every anti emetic without success. what is the next step. my problem is gastroparesis with chronic nausea especially after eat?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Michael Sparacino answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

See your doctor: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.

Answered 3/26/2013


Dr. David Earle answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Surgery : Failure of dietary modifications and medications leaves only surgical solutions left for treatment. These include implantation of a gastric stimulator (enterra), loosening the outflow valve of the stomach, or removing the stomach.

Answered 11/23/2012



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor