U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have a small blood blister above my eye. i don't like it. how can i remove it.?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Internal Medicine 32 years experience
Skin lesion: The lesion you describe is probably a nevus(mole). I could also be a cherry angioma. I do not recommend you attemp removal requires surgical intervention. If truley a blood filled blister caused by trauma will resolve with no intervention.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 38-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Feb 6, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.