U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Rockford, IL
A 22-year-old female asked:

My apn said he can't do anything for me swollen lymph nodes should i get second opinion? in front of ear and collar bone now on rib upper left node

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Pharmacology 42 years experience
Yes: Yes, you should see your health care professional for a second opinion. Swollen lymph nodes are a sign of more serious issues and needs to be dealt with, either with antibiotic therapy or further evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 9, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.