Waco, TX

I have chronic sinusitis, sinus pain, face pain, teeth, gumand jaw pain and severe dry eyes, but my nasal passage is bone dry. suggestions for dryness?

Dr. John McMahan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 48 years experience
Chronic Sinusitis: The answer is to manage your chronic sinusitis. If you are congested your mouth breathing will dry out the membranes. Check our website at www.Nwnasalsinus.Com for more information.
Dr. Ronald Achong
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 18 years experience
Nasal saline spray: Sorry to hear about all the symptoms. Have an md evaluate you. Ocean nasal spray or a humidifier works well. Hope you feel better.
Dr. Kevin Owoc
Prosthodontics 19 years experience
Seek ENT: With chronic sinusitis, you should have an ear, nose, and throat specialist that cares for you. Your symptoms warrant a call to your doctor so that the proper medications can be prescribed if you indeed have an infection. Hope you get well soon.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 39 years experience
Also consider: I agree with the other answers and suggest spry nasal spray which has been helpful to some of my patients.

Last updated Jun 4, 2018