Recently i've had pain in the top middle of my right hand, mainly when grasping things. It happens often. I'm 18. What could be the cause of this?

Dr. Debi Williams
25 years experience in Dentistry
Tendon fatigue : I am a dentist, not a physician however i too suffer with hand/wrist numbness and pain. You probably have tendon fatigue-very common for your age especially if you play online games or text alot. Try to limit these activities for a week, try ice and heat and take advil (ibuprofen) if you are able. See a doctor if no improvement in a week.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013