Roanoke Rapids, NC

Chances of pregnancy the day before ovulation but partner pulled out

Dr. Bassam Amawi
It depends?: Sometimes even if he pulls out some semen can escape...!
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Maternal-Fetal Medicine 27 years experience
Up to 30% per cycle.: Natural methods of contraception such as coitus interruptus afford no benefit over unprotected vaginal intercourse and the fertility rate depends on maternal age and tubal function; it could be up to 30% per cycle at your age if you do not smoke, have never had pid/chlamydia and have normal weight for your height. Take Folic Acid 1-5 mg daily and check a urine pregnancy test in 2 weeks.