India

Am having pain sometimes in my chest and neck artery while breathing it occurs for few seconds and goes i also feel little pain in my arm my bpm is 60?

Pathology 50 years experience
Gradually increasing: Exercise. It is difficult to know without examining you, however, given that you young these are likely musculo-skeletal issues. Engaging in gradually increasing vigorous exercise will improve your muscle health and likely relieve the symptoms. If after doing this for 3-4 months you are still having the symptoms, it would be time to see a doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 3, 2012