Philippines

After my cesarean operation i still feeling tired always and feeling dizzy especially in the evening.is it normal to a breastfeeding mother like me?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
C-section & breastfe: Cesarean section is major surgery and recovery time can be very variable. Add to that the toll that breastfeeding your baby takes on you. You remain sleep-deprived due to frequent nursing and this may be the reasons why you are always tired. If there was considerable blood from the surgery, you may have become anemic in addition. Please talk to your ob.

Last updated Nov 3, 2012