Wallkill, NY

Can i mix tramadol and amitriptyline? my urologist gave them to me for cystitis in my bladder and i take 200mg of tramadol a day and 1 100mg of the other medicine at night, is it still okay to take both?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Medication effects: Amitriptyline is medication for Depression. Thank you for informing about use of Xanax (alprazolam). Using amitriptyline with Xanax (alprazolam) may increase dizziness, confusion, impairment in thinking, judgment, and motor coordination. See your Psychiatrist to discuss Diagnosis of anxiety, depression interaction of Amitriptyline and Xanax (alprazolam), benefits and side effects, decreasing the dose, and Therapy for stresses in life.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.