Indonesia

suddenly half dear. my left ear totally deaf. my doc can't do anything. what may caused it?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 37 years experience
See an ENT doctor: From your numerous questions in a short space of time it is obvious you are having concerns regarding your ear hearing dizziness and tinnitus. If you have suddenly lost hearing you need an ENT evaluation right away. Contact an ENT doctor and get seen today.
Dr. Scott Rickert
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 17 years experience
May be many reasons: Sudden hearing loss is very disconcerning to the patient and need immediate care by a specialist. It may something local (wax impaction, infection) or it could be a nerve weakness called sudden sensorineural hearing loss. You should immediately get a hearing test to determine the nature of hearing loss as there are some early treatments that have been shown to recover part or all of the hearing.