what do you think about laser eye surgery - epi-lasik?

Dr. Jay Bradley
LASIK Surgery 18 years experience
Epi-LASIK : Epi-lasik is essentially surface laser treatment with an epithelial flap. It is very safe and effective as long as you are an appropriate laser candidate. You should see a cornea specialist for an evaluation.
Dr. Emil Chynn
LASIK Surgery 29 years experience
Epilasek epilasik: I am the #1 epilasek or epilasik surgeon in the ne us, so I am a bit biased. That said, epilasek is the most modern, safest form of refractive surgery available today. I have performed every type of surgery available, and progressed from rk->prk->lasik->intralase->lasek-> epilasek epilasek is safer than lasik and painless unlike prk. It combines the best of both procedures.
Dr. Arun Gulani
Ophthalmology 31 years experience
Good : My philosophy always is to design the surgery to the patient not the patient to the surgery. There are over 28 ways of performing laser vision surgery of which lasik epi lasik prk are a few. If epi lasik is what your corneal refractive surgeon suggested for you then that is the right choice for you.