Vero Beach, FL

i'm told i have 15 to 20 buldgeing disks. pain in both calves. severely painful heel when driving that radiates up my leg to my hip. not enough space.?

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Fibromyalgia?: 1-bulge disc if not touching or encroaching on nerve root are not the cause of your pain. One exception is torn disc which is very painful. Please verify with radiologist who read your mri. 2- if there are no such issues then what is causing you to suffer from pain? This is a million dollar question. Pain is a sign of vast number of diseases or condition. Best is a detail examination by your md.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
I would tend to : Think that the bulging discs are the problem and they are putting pressure on the nerves. With that many bulging discs I am assuming you are under the care of an orthopedist already. If not, you need to see one for treatment options.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Many possibilities: Heel pain is most often caused by plantar fasciitis, a condition that is sometimes also called heel spur syndrome when a spur is present. Heel pain may also be due to other causes, such as, infection, tendonitis, arthritis, stress fracture, nerve irritation, retained foreign body, bone tumor, or a cyst. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

Last updated Dec 10, 2013