U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Scranton, PA
A 40-year-old female asked:

I have chronic pancreatitis/it may be sarcoid of the pancreas the pain is now everyday where it used to be more sparce. idk how much more i can take.?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Neetu Ahluwalia
Pain Management 21 years experience
Talk with your Doc: Its important to be honest about your feelings and talk with your doc. You may need a referral to a pain specialist and/or a psychiatrist.
Dr. Michel Kahaleh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology 28 years experience
Paim: You need to see a pancreas export who will determine if the pain is related to the pancreas, based on the symptoms and imaging , treatment will be different. Endoscopy ? Medication ? Or surgery ? Hope this help.
Last updated Sep 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.