NY

how to lower my stress?

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
It depends: It depends on where the stress is coming from and in what situations. You may want to consult a psychologist to discuss the problem.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
It depends: It depends on what is stressing you, what resources for renewal and support you have, and what your personal resilience is. Your note indicates you're in afghanistan, an extremely stressful location for many people right now. You'd need to access existing medical, social, or psychological resources for personal assistance there; hopefully family is together and you & they can help each other.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
To Lower Stress: Identify stress of spouses, children, family members, work personnel, and finances Feel comfortable about your opinions and feelings. Feel courage to express your feelings. Avoid those people who are negative in your life. Feel Courage to say NO if any encounter will take away your Peace of Mind. Always Feel Blessings of Breath of Life! Practice ' Breath Is Life" with 10 deep breaths twice a day.