Cause of black eye without trauma ?

Dr. Ari Weitzner
32 years experience in Ophthalmology
Broken blood vessel: These are spontaneous and uncommon. If it recurs, we worry about blood disorders like clotting problems and leukemia.
Answered on Jan 3, 2020
3

Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience in Ophthalmology
Frequently: If the eyes are hit in a way that the tissues around them bruise, then you will get "black eyes". This is fairly common.
Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
1
Dr. Warren Wolfe
57 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Jon Fishburn
29 years experience in Ophthalmology
Exam: I hope you had an examination by a physician. If not, make one. Your lashes may or may not grow back, depending on The nature of the injury.

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!