U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

Abnormal cell growth

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 39 years experience
See below: These are symptoms that could be potentially serious. Yous should discuss these with your physician. He/she will thoroughly evaluate you and let you know what's going on.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 28-year-old member asked:
Can radiation therapy increase cell growth?
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 21-year-old male asked:
Which causes muscle cells to generate new cells testosterone or Mechano growth factor?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 23-year-old male asked:
If skin tags are redundant growth of skin, do they have any relationship with cancerous cells?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Feb 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.