I have to kids and my my stomach keeps getting bigger everyday. i also have a lot of stressmark and black spots on my skin. i would like to loose my stomach and the stresdmark and get a nice booty. i don't know what to do because im loosing my self estee

Dr. Marcus Peterson
Plastic Surgery 35 years experience
Hang on: There is a lot you can do to help your stomach. If you are done with pregnancies then you can consider a tummy tuck. Before doing a tummy tuck you will need to get in shape and have your weight at a normal level. If you are not done with pregnancies you may want to postpone a tummy tuck and consider something less invasive. Discuss you situation with a board certified plastic surgeon.
Dr. Scott Mitchell
Bariatrics 23 years experience
Lose weight now: In order to lose weight and keep it off, you need to make a commitment to a permanent lifestyle change. Most importantly you need to commit to a more active lifestyle. No diet is permanent. Eat 75-85% of your daily calorie needs (and count them). www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ try to lose at a healthy pace of 1-2lbs per week and most importantly keep that exercise level up. Good luck!