Everett, MA

shoulder, back, arm pain diagnosed as pinched nerver from arthiritus in left shoulder . any relief suggestions?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See below: Many things can cause these symptoms. You need to see your doctor. He/she whill perform a thorough examination to see what's going on and tell you what to do about it.
Dr. Vivek Agrawal
Orthopedic Surgery 31 years experience
Depends: Learn more about pinched nerve in shoulder here: http://www.Theshouldercenter.Com/suprascapular-nerve.Htm depending on which nerve has been diagnosed to be the problem, several options may exist including medication , therapy, a nerve injection, etc. If you haven't done so already, go see a specialist..