A member asked:

Positive test to epstein barr 3 yrs go. had 'post viral syndrome' since. symptoms: ongoing flu and malaise. elevated rf, liver enzymes. what can i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See specialists...: A rheumatologist and an infectious disease specialist can evaluate to see if more can be done to decrease symptoms. A hepatologist (liver specialist) can help if there is ongoing liver damage. An immunologist (specialist in immune system disorders) may have some helpful ideas also.

Answered 8/4/2019



Related Questions

A member asked:

How is the viral syndrome different from the flu?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers