WA

My throat itches all the time for about a year it's not in my lungs just my throat the itching make me cough and gag. gives me headaches from coughing?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management 40 years experience
Itchy throat: If this is not an infection - it would be rare if it was since you have had this for a year. I would have to ask if you have any heartburn and whether this is some form of reflux.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Itchy throat: you may have an allergic condition and your itch throat may be due a post nasal drip caused by your allergy. Try taking an antihistamine like claritin or allegra at bed time for relief
Last updated Sep 4, 2018