U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 44-year-old member asked:

What kind of doctor should i see for hand/finger pain?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Hand Surgery 36 years experience
Finger pain: start with your PCP, as many common things do not require a specialized treatment, however if there is more detail needed then a hand surgeon

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 25, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.