i feel slight tingling sensation on the tip of my right hand fingers. what can that be from? what type of doctor can treat me?

2 doctor answers
Dr. James Goodrich
39 years experience Neurosurgery
Tingling: If the tingling just affects one hand and only the finger tips it is likely not much of anything. I would leave it be and see if the symptoms worse and if they do then a neurologist would be the best source of sorting this out.
Answered on Jul 27, 2014
1
Dr. Chaim Colen
19 years experience Neurosurgery
Depends: Based on the other information that you provided - Leg numbness , Leg tingling , Sciatica, it sounds like you may have a spinal condition affecting the neck and the lumbar spine. Would recommend seeing a neurologist and perhaps even a neurosurgeon or an orthopedic surgeon.
Answered on Jul 27, 2014
1