A member asked:

Im ttc for 8yrs no suceess my spouse is 25yrs & im 28yrs i have two kis by cearsean section my first child is 12 yrs and the other is 8yrs please help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jeff Livingston answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

After 8 years of trying it is time to see a specialist. Look for a local reproductive endocrinologist to help you get pregnant. You will need 3 tests. A ovulation test, a semen analysis and an xray called an hsg to see if the tubes are open.

Answered Sep 10, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor