i had unprotected sex 8 28 12 with one night stand positive pregnancy test on 9 5 12 how can i tell when i conceived my live in partner and i have sex almost regularly so its hard for me to determine who the dad is please offer any advice when might i hav

32 years experience Pediatrics
Old way or DNA way..: The father of an unborn baby is the person a woman had sex with. To avoid confusion, and many emotional, community, and societal problems, men and women can choose to have sex with one person in any time period (thus avoiding any confusion as to who the father is). Failing that, when the baby is born the mother may be able to tell who her baby looks like the most. Dna testing can be done, too.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013
3