Canada

my foot is numb on the right side between heel and big toe if i try to rub it it feels like an electric shock in my foot why?

Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 36 years experience
Nerve irritation: There most certainly is a nerve branch that is being irritated. This is a classic finding when you get "electric shock" sensations. See a podiatrist for an exact diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 31 years experience
Nerve entrapment: Sounds like a nerve is being traumatized by surrounding tissue. This may be the result of inadequate foot support or possibly from higher up, even the back. See podiatrist.

Last updated Dec 2, 2020