I went over on the side of my foot a week ago pain awful still swollen pain on near the side of my foot feels like burning when i touch it very sore?

Dr. Glenn Aufseeser
Podiatry 10 years experience
Break vs Bruise: It is possible that you could have fractured a bone in the foot or just a bruised one badly. An xray at a podiatrist or orthopedists office would rule out a break. If it's only bruised, the pain should go away with time. Try resting the foot, applying ice, compression wraps and elevation.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See a Dr.: You need to make sure you did not fracture the bone or tear a ligament.
Last updated Nov 2, 2012