are there any non-prescription spectacles to see an object in long distance?

Dr. David Kira
Ophthalmology 21 years experience
Yes: A few places on the internet sell minus power lenses to help with long distance. It is difficult to select the correct power therefore a refraction with your eye doctor may be the best bet. Over powered lenses can contribute to eyestrain and headache.
Dr. Stephen Hamilton
Ophthalmology 32 years experience
Possibly: If you are farsighted, sometimes the drugstore glasses that people use for reading can help your distance vision. If you are nearsighted they will just make it worse.