i think i have yeast infection but i have small blisters inside my vagina and it itches and hurts and i have it also around my anus .what is it?

3 doctor answers
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Must R/O herpes: It can present that way , see your gyn today for an exam and gyn can do cultures to seeif it is that or anything else and u can get started on txmemt for whatever your gyn thinks it is while your gyn is waiting for the cultures to come back, that is what I do with my pts.
Answered on Dec 15, 2014
1
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
27 years experience Pediatrics
See below: I would be concerned about herpes. You should be evaluated.
Answered on Feb 6, 2019
Dr. Stephen Sudler
39 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possibly Herpes: The symptoms described may be consistent with genital herpes. This will require evaluation by your clinician and herpes simplex virus cultures.
Answered on Jul 10, 2013
4