Where are there clinical studies being offered to participate or have stem cell treatment for to my lower back as my l5 disc is causing chronic pain.?

Dr. Leroy Fleischer
Don't think so....: There are no such studies that I am aware of....But you could go to the national institutes of health website at nih.Gov to research any similar studies that might be looking for patients....
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management 17 years experience
Regenexx.Com: They currently are involved in three large clinical trials, one for knee DJD, one for hip DJD and last one is for degenerative disc disease. So far the only practice that has significant research and patient base regarding stem cell therapy are the Regenexx Physicians Network. They have over 6500 patients in their registry with pretty good results. Check out Regenexx.Com.

Last updated Sep 7, 2019