How to get rid of acne forever? benzyol peroxide or retin-a can't help n cause my skin to peel off, and acne will come out from the same place again!

Pathology 46 years experience
Not curable: Dr. Ferguson has given you good advice. You need to accept that acne is not a curable disease but will remit at some unknown time. I was able to stop using meds when i was 50. If you can't tolerate the meds you listed, perhaps a combination of a salicylic acid wash and a topical or systemic antibiotic chosen by your physician, or spironolactone or the oral contraceptive pill will clear you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016