Scottsboro, AL

I don't have a history of headaches. i've had one for two days not relieved by anything accompany with fatigue vomiting nausea tingling in toes and foot. went to my doc and hes doing nvc friday. should i wait this out?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Personally,: I do not think the emg/ncv should be the primary concern. You state you have tingling toes and feet. Therefore, it is safe to assume some form of neuropathy is present. The headaches, vomitting, fatigue, nausea would concern me more. It sounds viral. What did your doctor say about your other symptoms? Some bloodwork might be in order.
Dr. Marius Frasie
Yes and no: You need some investigation but not ncv, too early in the course of presentation.
Last updated Sep 7, 2013