Who shouldn't use lindane shampoo or lindane lotion?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology 47 years experience
Pregnant or nursing: Lindane is age restricted .It is not safe for pregnant or nursing women and should not be used in small children. Scabies is treated safely with Elimite (permethrin) and head lice can be treated with other medications first.
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dermatology 51 years experience
It's toxic to some.: People who have no reason to use it-better not use it. It is for scabies and lice. Lindane should not be used on premature infants and individuals with known uncontrolled seizure disorders. It should be used with caution in infants, children, persons with low body weight, the elderly, and individuals with dermatitis.