How do i get rid of lice naturally?

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology 48 years experience
1-2-3: There are over the counter products including one called 1-2-3 which do not contain harsh chemcicals specifically for head lice.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
Salt water bathing: The only natural way to get rid of lice is regular (several times per day) swimming in salt water making sure the head gets soaked with the salt water. You can comb out lice but no natural product will get rid of them. Remember to wash your sheets, sterilize your house and take care of other family members at the same time.
Dr. Ziad Akl
Dr. Ziad Aklanswered
Infectious Disease 33 years experience
Popular remedy: Lice are becoming resistant to many insecticides. I strongly recommend apple cider vinegar and a metal comb. Google 'apple cider vinegar head lice school nurse' for instructions. The metal comb is available on the internet. It works like a charm.