If you tested positive on TB skin test when I was pregnant over 25 yrs ago would that cause fluid filled nodule and or enlarged lymphnodes n chest? I was told at the time I will always show positive and all crags have come bk normal until CT scan about 8

Dr. Robin Dretler
42 years experience in Infectious Disease
Could be TB: If you had a positive TB test and never got preventive treatment , you could have progression to active disease now. Of course there are other possible causes. You shouldhave sputum tested for TB first either by coughing up phlegm if you can, or bronchoscopy if you aren't producing material.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
15