Dayton, OH

I had 3 plantar warts removed from my right foot on monday. i have stitches and am on crutches for a week. i'm still in pain and was wondering when i ?

Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery 25 years experience
Rest and elevation : Pain just a few days after even a minor procedure is not unexpected. Make sure you are elevating the foot and you can also use ice to decreased the inflammation. If the pain is increasing or there is drainage on the dressing then call your doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Without getting the: Foot wet you can apply ice and keep your foot elevated, take pain killers if given to you....While stitches are in you should not walk on the foot....