is it normal to have pimple/wart-like down below the entrance of the vagina on the outside? i have a few, feels like lityle pimples. last had sex in dec & had reg periods but stopped on apr 10. havent had period in 4mo. had unpro sex for 10sec & then used

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience Dermatology
See DermYou: I would go see my dermatologist and gynecologist to get the best care for this problem.
Answered on Mar 22, 2020
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
Confusing post: For one thing it does sound like you could have genital warts which are a STD passed from prior sexual contact. A first thought when menses stops is you might be pregnant, but the story is confusing. I would go see a OBGYN to sort out the issues. The warts can sometimes respond to simple treatments if treated early.
Answered on Sep 6, 2018