Toms River, NJ

Could i be pregnant if my period is a week early and only lasts for two days? my husband and i are tying to get pregnant.

Dr. Michael Swor
Yes: Sometimes bleeding can occur in early pregnancy at the time of implantation, about a week before the expected period. If you have symptoms or miss your period, then get a test.
Dr. Prerana Sangani
Yes: You can certainly have spotting when a pregnancy is very early. It can even continue for the first several weeks. I recommend doing a pregnancy test the first day after what would have been your regular period date to check for pregnancy.