IL

I had a normal period for october then i had sex & my period came two weeks early & was light & only lasted three days. could i be pregnant?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Possible..: Yes, this is a possibility. In that case get a pregnancy test done in order to find out with certainty. If not pregnant, I would wait until next period and if it happens again then out would need to see GYN provider in order to get evaluated . If you are having vaginal discharge and pelvic pain then you should be seen ASAP to check for possible infection.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 12, 2016