can aspartame cause brain cancer?

Dr. Edward Gold
No: There is no evidence to that effect.
Pathology 44 years experience
Dr. Gold has given you good advice. Someone more cynical than myself would suspect the sugar lobby of producing these anonymous scare stories on the internet.
Oct 16, 2012
Dr. Aasim Sehbai
Hematology and Oncology 24 years experience
Aspartame: It is a controversial subject but fda has cleared aspartame after looking at the evidence. Some people still strongly believe that there is a causal association between aspartame and giomas.
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 41 years experience
No: Are you getting your medical information from friends or the internet? If so, stop listening to or reading those sources of misinformation and blatant lies? Do you really think that something like aspartame would still be on the market if that were true. You're too old to fall for that stuff!