my daughter hit her nose on our glass table would she have a broken nose and it was bleeding and looks a little puffy?

Dr. Alissa Zenack
Looks worse : Initially, injuries to the nose may swell and bruise. Most physicians recommend waiting approx 7 days and reevaluating. If the nose still looks swollen or crooked then you should see an ent. If it looks much better then you are safe to observe.
Dr. Stephen Weber
Facial Plastic Surgery 25 years experience
Possible broken nose: It is possible that your daughter has a broken nose. Typically the nose will bleed after an injury resulting in a nasal fracture, but not always. She should be seen by an ENT or facial plastic surgeon. I usually discourage imaging studies (ct or x-ray) as they don't contribute much to the management in cases of isolated nasal injuries. I hope this information is helpful. Stephen weber, M.D.
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 19 years experience
Have it checked: Ice it for now, 10 min every hour if she will let you. If the nose is broken it is best to fix within 7 days or so. Bleeding doesn't necessarily mean it is broken but it it could be.
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 24 years experience
Broken nose: Have your daughter's nose evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.