i am having problem from runny nose and itchy eyes, itchy throats, i took medicine cold n flu but didn't work my nose is still running. please help me?

Dr. Sharon Bass
Allergies: It sounds like you have allergic rhinitis, not a virus. You should take allergy medicine, like claritin, Allegra or zyrtec, with the decongestant if you don't have high blood pressure. Or see your doctor about a nasal steroid spray.
Dr. Richard Westreich
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 22 years experience
Allergies itch: Sounds like an allergy more than a cold, which is from a virus. Viruses don't itch. Allergies do. Try some clairitn, zyrtec, or Allegra (fexofenadine) from the pharmacy.