Lineville, AL

what would cause me to stay hungry all the time, stay nausiated regardless of how much or what i eat or don't eat, frequent urination?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Some reasons...: It could be the type of food you're eating... If you eat lots of carbs and sugars, and not enough healthy protein or fats, you won't ever feel full. But that doesn't explain the frequent urination and nausea. I'd highly recommend getting checked by your doc - especially getting checked for diabetes. It doesn't sound like an urgent problem but at least in the next week or two. Hope this helps.
Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
Gastroenterology 28 years experience
Could be diabetes: All your symptoms fit the classic inital presentation of diabetes, but there could be another metabolic cause. Diabetes can present with the 3ps. Polyuria, polydypsia and polyphagia. The frequent urination is due to elevated blood sugars. You should see a doctor and have your sugars checked to rule out this very treatable condition.