what are the best mesures to control frequent asthma

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Frequent asthma: See your doc/pediatrician/pulmonologist to establish a regimen for the degree of severity of your asthma. May require breathing tests & learning to use a peak flow meter to tell when your asthma is getting worse. Usually a beta agonist (like albuterol) is used to open airways & inhaled corticosteroid used to fight the inflammation component. Other meds may be added if hard to control.
Dr. Rada Ivanov
Pulmonary Critical Care 31 years experience
Avoid triggers: Consult your doctor who can give you asthma education materials or refer you to a clinic. Many things in your environment may trigger your asthma, such as dust, pollen, pets, smoke etc.