Feel a huge lump in my left breast does this mean cancer for sure?

Dr. Martin Rubenstein
Hematology and Oncology 45 years experience
No.: Not all breast masses are tumors, infact most are not. But a breast lump cannot be left alone. It has to be evaluated and removed, one way or another. See you doctor!
Dr. Devon Webster
Medical Oncology 22 years experience
No, but...: It means you really need to see a doctor! your doctor may order an ultrasound to see the lump. If you have a large lump that you can feel, and if it wasn't there before, the only way to know for sure it isn't cancer is to have it biopsied. Please don't let fear of cancer make you wait. It's probably a big cyst, but if it is cancer, the earlier you catch it, the better! take care of yourself!